Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Running Through The Light

The girl, the little tiny girl - I told about, went to her native village last night, with her mother. It is the time of their festival, the great festival, for which they wait a year and she will come back after seven months! What a long time one can imagine! As I like to talk to her, as she gives her precious smile to meet... And she came last night to say goodbye to me. She looked so happy as she's going to her home - delightfully. I saw her again on the way, running and threw the very word in the air for me :"goodbye"... I stopped to see back her running, - she changed her casual dress and wear the only dress, the only yellow dress her mother has given, which I have seen, last night, for the first time. I felt her great joy by wearing the sole new dress and happiness to seen it me. Pondering this new thing, sorrowfully I returned home that I would miss the girl for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. How poignant, and sweet! The love of and for a little child is so precious and irreplaceable.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to say something...