Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Passion

When the wind blows within sticky warm, you comes to me, slowly, sit and stare with tender eyes, monalisa smile hangs from your lips, misty locks kiss your chicks, - say some words without saying... and I look you feeling within mine. When the dusk come with a pale pallet and loneliness grasps all the day's earnings - you comes to rejoice the dampened mind and slowly, sit, adore my chicks with your fine fingers and I feel certain senses within my self, - I try to hold thy hand with my shivered tips... When the sky wear the stole of the light of full moon and the night queens float its drunken fragrance - you comes to me in the bare ground, slowly, lay, just on me, - I feel your bare breasts on my naked chest, breathing summer noon like, you just kiss my lips and I feel your lower secrets with that of mine...

1 comment:

If you want to say something...