Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Girl, A Little Tiny Girl

A girl, a little tiny girl, knows household works, but at the same time play with her pals. Mother works with a family, do their household job. Poor, but rather happy with her job, I think. The girl comes to my home often, I like her attitude and love to watch her works. I don't know her name, but delight to see her on the way. Before the festival, I asked her "how many new dresses have you this festival?" She replied "one". The word strikes me -"ONE"! only one! But I feel some unknown happiness to learn - the girl, the little tiny girl has atleast 'one' new dress to wear during festival. But hundreds of thousands of girls did not have new dresses to wear during festival. They are poor, they are distressed...

1 comment:

  1. I feel your happiness for the girl and poor. Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to say something...