Thursday, September 17, 2009

Peaceful

("Our sweetest songs are those that tells of saddest thought." -John Keats) she is in my heart, she is in my mind, and when i think of her, she comes somewhere to bring peace in my grief... She is in my days, she is in my nights, and when i think of her, she comes somewhere to bring light & shade... light that we want, shade that we know. She is in my thought, she is in my job, and when i use to turn down her, she comes to console me and remain with her abstract presence. when i think that i should forget & forgive her - she comes in my mind and never approve or deny my perspective but remain aloof, indifferent. she is with her intuitive presence and shall be there in my heart not as usual or usefully, but peacefully forever...

2 comments:

  1. Amazing......... you are a good poet. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep her with you always. She sounds like the perfect companion.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to say something...