Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Me And My Loneliness

Me and my loneliness use to say me always - she is nowhere, nowhere in the road, nowhere in the home and she forget to call me that I should come and give a company... that she take my side and chat with me, give her look to me off and often, smile to hear my whispers and say not to say feeble, walk with me with a perfect rhythm and hold the umbrella with her first finger keep upside, her locks swinging with the wind and I stare and stare untiringly... but she did not come - she did not come aside and walk, did not give her precious look and smile, so her brownish locks did not swing in the wind and so I did not hear from her any so words... and I found myself alone in midst of road - alone and aloof as forever.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful......... but sad too.You have expressed yourself very beautifully.Looking forward to some more.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad-but who knows maybe she will come today?

    ReplyDelete

If you want to say something...